The client needed new fundraising graphics that worked both in and out of lockdown.
- Had to work for digital platforms and printed materials
- A twitter banner
- A instagram banner
- A printed poster for nurseries in the area
- The design had to be simple but fun
- Include the charity mascot
- Used the main brand colours
Firstly I created the twitter graphic.
I then created the instagram graphic, this was slightly harder as I had to fit on the text and two logos.
Lastly, I created the poster to be printed at nurseries. I shared my screen with the client to create the final design there and then. It was very useful to hear her feedback straight away.
The client loved the designs and they are helping the charity fundraise while they can’t do their usual activities.